Thursday, December 17, 2009

Shalla Bal! The little French Bulldog!

This is my version of a friend's adorable little French Bulldog! I couldn't keep a dog in my current apartment but this little huggable companion doesn't need to be walked or fed. She sits nicely on my couch, doesn't snort too loudly or drop chew toys into my shoes.
I've been refining my "cute" pattern so that the body is much smaller than the head. I think I've got it figured now.



Oh, what's that behind Shalla? So she pooped! What the heck...even her poops are cute!

j.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

che bella!!!! your shaila is wonderful!!!
i'm nicole from italy and i have a real french bouledogue(OLIVA) and it's identical!!!!
ciao
nic

VETBLOG said...

J, I've never seen this one before. It's awesome and adorable!